How It Works
Next-generation network data services will be as flexible and on-demand as the people who use them. Usage billing, enforced fair use, prepaid data, and on-demand services will all require new system capabilities within the service provider network.
Incognito Network Monetization and Analytics Platform provides the capabilities that you need to measure, manage, and monetize broadband usage. Our service management platform accurately collects network data, mediates subscriber usage records into BSS and OSS systems, and manages service delivery with policy controls.
METER modules collect network data and mediates usage to the subscriber. Specific metering modules are available for different network types.
- Collect usage and utilization data from IPDR, SNMP, NetFlow, and more
- Mediate device data to the subscriber to accurately report on service usage
POLICY modules enforce network traffic policies at a network element level to control service delivery, reduce network congestion, and enable new services.
- Manage congestion from heavy users and at peak periods
- Enforce network traffic policies using PCMM for DOCSIS networks
- Enable on-demand services like Turbo Boost and Prepaid Broadband
CAPACITY PLANNING modules optimize network investment decisions by using historical trending, predictive analytics, and what-if analysis to pinpoint constraints in the network based on geography and subscriber mix.
- Analyze historical trending information based on service type, geography, and network element
- Perform what-if analysis based on changes to subscriber services and usage patterns
QUOTA MANAGER is used to define subscriber quotas, profile service delivery performance, and take action when service parameters are exceeded. Notification, charging, and network traffic management policies can be applied based on business rules.
- Define data usage caps and provide quota status notifications
- Trigger events for network traffic management with Policy
SUBSCRIBER ENGAGEMENT modules connect customers with service reporting and notifications.
- Create portals quickly using customizable frameworks and reusable application modules
- Provide subscriber self-service for quota top ups and on-demand service purchase
INTEGRATION with existing systems can be achieved in a variety of ways in order to operationalize monetization and analytics capabilities
- REST APIs and message bus are available for real-time system integration
- Extraction, Transformation, Load (ETL) capabilities simplify batch transfers
Network Monetization and Analytics Solutions
Explore the service innovation enabled by Incognito Network Monetization and Analytics Platform