How It Works
Next-generation network data services will be as flexible and on-demand as the people who use them. Usage billing, enforced fair use, prepaid data, and on-demand services will all require new system capabilities within the service provider network.
Incognito Network Monetization and Analytics Platform provides the capabilities that you need to measure, manage, and monetize broadband usage. Our service management platform accurately collects network data, mediates subscriber usage records into BSS and OSS systems, and manages service delivery with policy controls.
METER modules collect network data and mediates usage to the subscriber. Specific metering modules are available for different network types
- Collect usage and utilization data from IPDR, SNMP, NetFlow, and more
- Mediate device data to the subscriber to accurately report on service usage
POLICY modules enable the application of charging and network policies based on service definition, network conditions, and subscriber status
- Define data usage caps and provide quota status notifications
- Enforce network traffic policies using PCMM for DOCSIS networks
CAPACITY PLANNING modules optimize network investment decisions by using historical trending, predictive analytics, and what-if analysis to pinpoint constraints in the network based on geography and subscriber mix.
- Analyze historical trending information based on service type, geography, and network element
- Perform what-if analysis based on changes to subscriber services and usage patterns
ANALYTICS capabilities are embedded in metering and capacity planning modules to provide reporting insights on subscribers, services, and networks.
- Analyze subscriber usage trends including service tiering and service utilization
- Expand service assurance reporting across the network footprint
SUBSCRIBER ENGAGEMENT modules connect customers with service reporting and notifications.
- Create portals quickly using customizable frameworks and reusable application modules
- Provide subscriber self-service for quota top ups and on-demand service purchase
INTEGRATION with existing systems can be achieved in a variety of ways in order to operationalize monetization and analytics capabilities
- REST APIs and message bus are available for real-time system integration
- Extraction, Transformation, Load (ETL) capabilities simplify batch transfers
Network Monetization and Analytics Solutions
Explore the service innovation enabled by Incognito Network Monetization and Analytics Platform